Emergency NEC Meeting
Dr. D. Tuurosong was on Wednesday, 11th December affirmed as the President (AG) for GNAPS.
We are founded on a combination of sound business and democratic principles. Our primary goal is to promote and protect the economic and social interest of owners of private schools in the development and management of effective, quality schools at all levels of education.
Online Learning and Exams System
All Members in Good Standing can apply for the Online Learning and Exams Platform for their school
GNAPS is an acronym that stands for Ghana National Association of Private Schools. It is founded on a combination of sound business and democratic principles. It’s primary goal is to promote and protect the economic and social interest of owners of private schools in the development and management of effective, quality schools at all levels of education.
Leading Private Schools in Ghana to strive for quality and educational excellence at all cost.
- To advocate for fairness in the distribution of educational resources to all Ghanaian children
- To work with teachers to enhance their professional practice
- To promote the use of technology in schools
- To build a support system for knowledge sharing and cooperation among schools.
- To collaborate with other stakeholders push forward education in Ghana.
DR. DAMASUS TUUROSONG
News & Updates
1. JOB DESCRIPTION Under limited supervision, the Media Relations Officer (MRO) shall represent GNAPS on external media sources and provide high-level communications on behalf of executive leadership. He/she shall execute a variety of institution-wide communications...
JOB VACANCY MEDIA RELATIONS OFFICER (MRO) GNAPS desires to engage the services of a Media Relations Officer (MRO) Interested persons having the relevant qualification and experience can obtain details of the job position from our website: www.gnaps.org Expression of...
GNAPS desires consulting services for the following categories: The services of a consulting firm to lead in developing a 4-year strategic plan for the Association. The services of a legal consulting firm to lead in reviewing the Association’s Constitution Interested...
Fellow School Owner/ Administrator, MASS FUMIGATION OF PRIVATE SCHOOLS Private schools are in a dilemma as to the faith of our final year students. We have good news for you. GNAPS is collaborating with GES to undertake a mass fumigation exercise of all private JHS....
COVID-19 Trust Fund receives GHS 50,000 in donation from the Ghana National Association of Private Schools (GNAPS).
At a press briefing held Tuesday, April 28, 2020 by the Information Ministry, the Ghana National Association of Private Schools (GNAPS) made a donation of GHS 50,000 to the COVID-19 Trust Fund. The donation, according to the Association, was in acknowledgment and...
In a bid to mitigate the local impact of COVID-19, the government of Ghana has announced various stimulus packages to support the economy, businesses, health workers serving as frontliners, low income earners and the vulnerable. Private schools have recently joined...